Don’t take too long to think about it.
Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you (in no particular order).
First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
Copy the instructions into your own post.
1. Love in the Time of Cholera - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
2. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
3. Cancer Ward - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
4. L'Assommoir - Emile Zola
5. Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
6. 100 Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
7. His Dark Materials - Philip Pullman
8. The Inferno - Dante
9. The Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe - Edgar Allan Poe
10. Erasure - Percival Everett
11. The Awakening - Kate Chopin
12. Salt - Mark Kurlansky
13. The Faerie Queene - Edmund Spenser
14. The Heart and Stomach of a King - Carole Levin
15. Devil in the White City - Erik Larson
hmmm. a healthy mixture of narrative nonfiction, classical texts, and good, solid contemporary fiction. gotta love a well-rounded collection.