Wednesday, March 17, 2010

tag.

i've been tagged by a dear friend! here are the instructions on the tag:


"go to your documents folder (or wherever you store your photos) and go to your 6th picture folder, then go to the 6th picture in that folder and post it on your blog. tell a story about it."


this pic was taken on my birthday in 2008 outside of mr. chopsticks in denton (funny how we can remember specifics for certain things).  i had just had lunch with my very best friend at my favorite little italian dive, and he had just given me my birthday present:  an ipod shuffle that we immediately named cuthbert the weepod.  since i tend to document everything in photos, i snapped a picture from inside my school bag (notice the post-it flags) while waiting in the car for another friend to arrive for another birthday celebration.  


that's that.  


tag fulfilled.

No comments: