Monday, April 14, 2008

rodents of unusal size, take two.

***UPDATE***

while i haven't seen eddie for the rest of the week, i did open my front door this morning only to encounter another possum on my front porch.

i'm left to wonder--are the possums stalking me?

-------------------------------------------------------

so i'm walking up to the auditorium building again today (as i do every day of my life), and what do i see? the giant possum from two weeks ago.

this time he's on the other side of the building sniffing around, then taking a moment to pose for the camera.





so maybe he's not as big as i originally thought, but he is the size of my beagle. i have decided that since i'm apparently destined to see this cute little fella' that i will call him edmund. eddie for short.


so bye for now eddie, i'm sure our paths will cross again.

No comments: