since i don’t really have too much to say today, i thought i’d provide a little update on things i’m doing right now:
- i love my job—still. even with all its daily drama, stress, and whatnot, my job rocks. i have terrific coworkers, a handful of truly amazing and inspiring students, and i get to talk about what i love every day.
- my bestie is having a rough time with luck right now. i hate this and really hope things begin to look up soon. he deserves the world, and i hope he knows it.
- i’ve sent my bradbury paper to a few trusted peeps for some general feedback. then, once i get their comments, i’ll farm it out for possible publication. did i really just type that? yikes. things just got real.
- i’m thinking about volunteering during the summer. i lucked out and get to take summer ii off, which means i have nothing to do between july 4 and august 27, so i thought i might get out into the community and do some good. i’m currently looking at a few organizations i’d like to work with. hopefully something will stick.
- i’ve recently redecorated my office and my bedroom.
- my post-apocalyptic/dystopian class goes live in the fall!