here's how you play: once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. at the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don't forget to leave them a comment (you're it) and to read your blog. you can't tag the person who tagged you. since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so i can see your answers.
1) i can recite all fifty states, in alphabetical order, in under 30 seconds
2) my dogs all have multiple nicknames including, but not limited to: taco, rat, pork chop, muffin, peanut, pumpkin, stinky, doodle, sauerkraut
3) when i was little i was horribly fascinated with dinosaurs and had them painted on my walls. i even wanted to be a paleontologist (until i discovered that that involved science)
4) i took ballet and tap lessons as a little kid
5) i used to write childrens' books
6) i'm creeped out by the baby corn things in chinese food. i mean is it just a miniature variety of corn, or, is it just a baby big corn? either way, we don't eat the cob part of a big corn, so we shouldn't a baby corn either. just plain creepy...
7) if i could travel back in time to live in any era it would be the 1940's
8) i can recite song lyrics to just about any song on the radio--any genre
9) i have played classical piano since i was seven
10) despite being a serious tomboy, i can cook, bake, sew, and knit