Tuesday, December 15, 2009

sick and tired of being sick and tired.

this is my vacation.  

i am sick--sick enough to do nothing but lie in bed all day sleeping (so not me).

what's the moral of this story, you may ask.  it's this:  this freaking sucks!  i can't bake the hundreds of "to be baked" recipes i have marked; i can't finish the christmas shopping that needs to be finished; i can't talk to my best friend cause my voice is practically non existent; i can't enjoy my precious time off!

it's been a long, hard, very, very busy semester and i need a break that doesn't involve sore throats, endlessly stuffy then runny noses, and fever.  seriously vacation gods, what gives?!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
in other news, what's with the lack of apostrophes i've noticed these days?  seriously, the apostrophe means something.  bloggers and news outlets should really use them.  just sayin'.

No comments: